Minggu, 01 April 2012

Example of Condolences Text

Long Condolences Text Dear... I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad. We both know that he is now with God in a better place with his suffering gone. I know how much his pain caused you sorrow and grief, and I found it extremely difficult to see you bear it. But, God will never give us more than we can bear, and he is with you through every step in your life. Your dad will always be with you; his spirit and good will be part of you no matter where you go. I know that you wanted, needed, and hoped for more time to spend with your father but the time you did spend with him meant so much to him. Your dad loved you very much and I know you will miss him terribly. God gives us examples on this earth of how we should live our lives and your father was one of the best examples I know. I wanted to let you know that I am here for you at any time you need me - just to listen, or to talk. I already told you this, but I wanted to say it again. Please, don't hesitate to call me at home or work. You can call me at home (insert number), or on my cell (insert number), anytime. With my deepest sympathy, your friend, (sign your name including surname) Short Condolences Text Dear Larry, I am sorry to hear about your brother Joseph. I remember when we were younger and the three of us used to play baseball together in that old lot behind the grocery store. He taught us both a lot about not giving up when something was difficult. I wish you peace in this sad time. Your friend, Missya

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar